Dr. Mangot received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 1987 from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey(now Rutgers School of Dental Medicine). Following a General Practice Residency at Englewood Hospital from 1987-1988, Dr. Mangot continued with his post-graduate studies at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and went on to receive his Certificate in Periodontics in 1990.
Dr. Mangot is an attending periodontist in the Department of Dentistry at the Hackensack University Medical Center and is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontics at the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Mangot have been designated as a Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP) by The National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
Dr. Mangot is a very experienced and accomplished specialist in LANAP and LAPIP having successfully treated a vast number of cases. Dr. Mangot received his training and certification in the LANAP and LAPIP protocol in 2010 directly from the founders at the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry in Cerritos, Califronia and is licensed to use the PerioLase MVP-7 developed by Millennium Dental Technologies.
Dr. Mangot is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology and the American Dental Association.
Dr. Mangot has published 3 articles in "Dentistry Today", the nation’s leading clinical magazine for dentists:
- Advancing the Standard of Care with the LANAP Protocol (April 2013)
- The LANAP Protocol: The Legend Continues (November 2013)
- Effective and Simple Bone Grafting (December 2014)
Autumn Years Magazine – Winter 2016/17
- Don’t Play Dumb When it Comes to Your Gums
Lectures Given on LANAP
- Union County Dental Society – February 5, 2015
- Hackensack University Medical Center – November 30, 2015
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine – November 14, 2016
- Dental Studies Institute, Fairfield – October 19, 2018
Lectures Given at HUMC:
- Addressing Perforations
- Basic and Advanced Crown Lengthening
- Soft Tissue Grafting and Gingivectomy
- Basic Bone Grafting for Implants